Getting to and from School
Please be at your bus stop 15 minutes before the posted time.
Questions about Bus Transportation
Arrival time is from 8:40-8:55 a.m.
Car Drop Off
Students arriving in the drop off line are met by staff and enter the building through the main entrance.
Student who walk to school are met my staff and enter through the back patio doors.
Car Pick Up
- Care riders are dismissed through the main entrance doors.
- Every car must have a sign with their student's name prominently displayed in their window.
- Please pull into the lane closest to the front of the school building.
- Once the staff member has received the name of the student, your car will be directed to ull all the way forward as you wait for your child(ren) to be called.
- It is important that all cars pull as far forward as possible in order to ensure a safe and efficient dismissal.
Walkers are dismissed through the patio door outside the cafeteria where they will meet a family member or follow the crossing guard down to safely cross First Parish Road.
Visit the District Transportation Department page for:
- Application forms
- Bus transportation fees and payments
- School Fee/No Fee Zone information
- METCO info