Scituate Public Schools
606 Chief Justice Cushing Highway
Scituate, MA 02066
Report a Concern
The Scituate Public Schools is committed to providing a safe, positive and productive educational environment where students can achieve the highest academic standards. No student shall be subjected to harassment, intimidation, bullying, or cyber-bullying. Please use the form below to report concerns or allegations of school, bullying bias, discrimination & harassment.
- SPS Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan
- Cushing Elementary School
- Lester J. Gates Middle School
- Hatherly Elementary School
- Jenkins Elementary School
- Scituate High School
- Wampatuck Elementary School
Public Records Request
In accordance with the amended state public records law, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, the Scituate Public School District Records Request Officer can be contacted by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing the Scituate Public Schools, Superintendent's Office
Please contact the Records Access Officer in writing regarding public records requests for documents pursuant to A Guide to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, as published by William Francis Galvin, Secretary of the Commonwealth.
Records will generally be provided in electronic format within 10 business days barring an exception.
In this case the Records Access Officer will contact the requestor with an explanation for the delay and a good faith estimate of any fees that may be charged for the production of the records and a reasonable timeframe for when the records will be provided.
Records Access Officer
The duties of the Records Access Officer are established by statute and include:
- Coordinating a response to the public records requests
- Assisting individuals who seek records to identify the records sought
- Assisting the custodian of records to preserve public records in accordance with the law
- Preparing, posting online and periodically updating guidelines to enable the public to make informed public records requests
- Documenting, in compliance with c. 66 § 6A(e), specific information about each request made for public records.