Reserve a Facility
The Scituate Public School District is pleased to provide facilities for school and community use.
- All requesters should check availability before submitting a reservation request.
- Requests for use of facilities should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Review our policy, fee schedule and food permit application before completing and submitting your rental request.
- Community Use of Buildings Policy.pdf
- Facility Use Rental Fees.pdf
- Temporary Food Permit Application.pdf
If you need to use the kitchen in any of our facilities, you will need a cafeteria worker to be present. To schedule a cafeteria worker for your event, please contact David Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-545-8750 ext.11144.
Request a Reservation
The District uses a software application called School Dude that automates the facilities reservation process, making it easier for both employees and the general public to reserve space.
- SchoolDude (Community)
- SchoolDude (District Employees). Contact your school’s main office administrative assistant secretary for the password and for support with the SchoolDude system.
Center for the Performing Arts
Scituate Center for the Performing Arts is a 750-seat performing arts center (739 seats with 11 accessible wheelchair seats and armless seats) with a full-fly loft and backstage music room. It boasts some of the best technology and acoustics on the South Shore.
Scituate believes that any educational program is influenced greatly by the environment in which it functions. Scituate Public Schools Facilities maintains and operates the buildings listed below. They also manage custodial services, material and distribution, sustainability and environmental resources.
606 Chief Justice Cushing Highway
- Scituate Public Schools District Offices
- Scituate High School
- Center for the Performing Arts
460 First Parish Road
- Lester J. Gates Middle School
One Aberdeen Drive
- Cushing Elementary School
72 Ann Vinal Road
- Hatherly Elementary School
54 Vinal Avenue
- Jenkins Elementary School
266 Tilden Road
- Wampatuck Elementary School
- Early Childhood Center Preschool
Health and Safety
The Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) and its regulations call for public school districts and non-profit schools as well as charter schools and those associated with religious institutions to:
- Inspect their schools for asbestos-containing building materials
- Prepare a management plan and to take necessary steps to prevent or decrease asbestos hazards
A copy of the district's Asbestos Management Plan is updated and available by visiting the link associated with the appropriate school below:
- AHERA Cushing Elementary School.pdf
- AHERA Hatherly Elementary School.pdf
- AHERA Scituate High School.pdf
- AHERA Wampatuck Elementary School.pdf
- Dr. Robert Dutch, Director of Business and Finance, 781-545-8759 ext. 23300