ECC Application 2024-2025
Dear Families and Caregivers,
It is almost time for us to begin registration for the 2024-2025 ECC school year. In an effort to continuously evaluate our program and provide the highest quality education possible for our youngest Scituate learners, we will be making a change to the class configuration.
You Need to Know:
- AM classes will be for children who turn 3 years old on or before September 1, 2024.
- PM classes will be for children who turn 4 years old on or before September 1, 2024.
- Same age classrooms allow for focused explicit instruction and play opportunities for children who are developmentally more alike.
- Peer role models are closer in age and developmentally closer in skill development.
- More opportunities for 3 year olds to register as peer role models.
- Many 3 year olds nap in the afternoon.
- More opportunities to ensure our program remains in compliance with DESE (Department of Elementary and Secondary Education) regulations.
- Application will open on November 1, 2023 @ 9:00a.m.
- All returning and new families will need to apply for the 2024-2025 school year.
- 2024-2025 ECC Application
Through the provision of age-based preschool classrooms, we will be better able to provide a developmentally appropriate learning environment for students and maintain compliance with DESE regulations (disability ratios).
We understand this will impact all our families who will have children returning to the ECC next year and any new families registering for the 2023-2024 school year. We are committed to providing the highest quality education to all our families.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Lisa Perreault (firstname.lastname@example.org).