Elementary School Hours
- 8:55 - 3:25 (Full Day)
- 8:55 - 11:25 (Half Day - No Lunch)
- 8:55 - 12:35 (District Early Release)
Report an Absence
- Email email@example.com and CC the classroom teacher.
- Call 781-545-8770 before school begins and follow up with a written note.
This would include any and all absences, coming in late, leaving early, a change in dismissal, or a non-illness related absence.
Children returning to school should be fever free for 24 hours, and on a regular diet. Please refer to your school’s student handbook for more information.
A student will be marked tardy if they have not reported to school by the official start time. A tardy student must obtain admittance at the school office. Please refer to the student handbook for more information.
- When visiting, you will be asked to identify yourself at the front door buzzer.
- You must present a license or a photo ID.
- Additionally, all visitors and volunteers must have an active CORI on file.
- Please contact the Main Office for assistance with the CORI process.
Report a Concern
The Scituate Public Schools is committed to providing a safe, positive and productive educational environment where students can achieve the highest academic standards. No student shall be subjected to harassment, intimidation, bullying, or cyber-bullying. Please use the form below to report concerns or allegations of school, bullying bias, discrimination & harassment.