Jenkins Fifth Grade Student Ambassadors
Fifth Grade Student Ambassadors is a before-school club for students who are interested in bringing ideas to life to foster school spirit and carry out service projects as role models in our school! Student Ambasssadors will also have the opportunity to present at our monthly Shark Assemblies.
- Club meets from 8:00 - 8:40 am in Room 215 with Mrs Baird
- 20 slots available for sign-up.
- Two before-school meetings each month except November & February due to school breaks
Dates for each month are:
- October - Tuesday October 24
- November- Wednesday November 1 and November 15
- December- Tuesday December 5 and 19
- January- Tuesday January 2 and 16
- February- Tuesday February 6
- March- Tuesday March 5 and 19
- April- Tuesday April 2 and 16
- May- Tuesday May 7 and 24
- June- Tuesday June 4 and 18