Skip to main content

Transfers and Withdrawals


Scituate High School

New students transferring from another school to Scituate High School must submit specific information to SPS. For more information, contact Tammy Rundle, Director of School Counseling at

Elementary School 

Elementary students who are moving within Scituate to a new elementary district should notify their child's current school. 

Withdrawing from Scituate Public Schools Enrollment

A withdrawal form is requested for any student leaving Scituate Public Schools for any reason (other than graduation). The withdrawal form should be submitted to the school counselor at the middle and high school, and to the school principal at the elementary level.

Back to top