Middle School Hours
- 8:00 - 2:31 (Full Day)
- 8:00 - 10:30 (Half Day - No Lunch)
- 8:00 - 11:35 (District Early Release)
Absence and Dismissal
If your student will be absent or tardy, please call the main office before school begins.
If your student will be dismissed early, please:
- Send a note in with your student or call the office.
- When you arrive at the school for pickup, call the office and your student will be sent out.
- All students who require early dismissal will be dismissed from the main entrance.
Children returning to school should be fever free for 24 hours, and on a regular diet. Please refer to the student handbook for more information.
A student will be marked tardy if they have not reported to school by the official start time. A tardy student must obtain admittance at the school office. Please refer to the student handbook for more information.
Report an Incident
The Scituate Public Schools is committed to providing a safe, positive and productive educational environment where students can achieve the highest academic standards. No student shall be subjected to harassment, intimidation, bullying, or cyber-bullying. Please use the form below to report concerns or allegations of school, bullying bias, discrimination & harassment.