As the next phase of the district’s roll-out of the 1:1 technology initiative, all students in grades 6-8 will be issued a device and charger that is to be used as the student’s primary device at school. Devices are the property of Scituate Public Schools and are loaned to students for educational purposes until they are replaced (~5 years) or until separation from SPS.
- Incoming 6th graders were provided with devices at the end of last school year
- Incoming 7th graders were provided with devices last school year
- Incoming 8th graders will be provided with their devices in the first week of school. In order to be given their device, a parent/caregiver must complete the SPS 1:1 Agreement Form prior to the first day of school
- Parents/caregivers of students in grades 6-8 who are new to SPS should complete the SPS 1:1 Agreement Form. Students will be provided with their devices in the first week of school.
SPS 1:1 Agreement Form
Completion of this form will serve as acknowledgement of the terms for your receipt of a 1:1 loaner Chromebook and the associated responsibilities of acceptable use and proper care of this device.
Tech Tickets and Information
- General Tech Tickets, email@example.com
- ASPEN Tech Tickets, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites and mobile app, email@example.com
Visit the SPS District Website for help with: