Getting to and from School
Please be at your bus stop 15 minutes before the posted time.
- Buses arriving before 7:45 AM will instruct students to report to the Dining Commons.
- Buses arriving after 7:45 AM will release students directly into the school.
- At the end of the day, students should report to their buses, which will be parked in the same spot each day.
Questions about Bus Transportation
Car/Bike Riders and Walkers
- Students are welcome to enter the building any time after 7:15 AM.
- Any student arriving before 7:45 AM should report to the Dining Commons to work on homework or to socialize quietly. Supervision is provided.
Car Rider Traffic Pattern
- All drop-offs and pick-ups must occur in the loop outside of the main entrance.
- Once on campus, all cars should turn right into the staff parking lot and loop around the perimeter before crossing into the loop.
- Please do not pick up or drop off your student until you have reached the loop.
- For the safety of our students and to be good neighbors, no pick-ups or drop-offs may occur behind the town hall or on Cedarwood Road.
Visit the District Transportation Department page for:
- Application forms
- Bus transportation fees and payments
- School Fee/No Fee Zone information
- METCO info