Parking tags will be distributed after August 15.
- Complete the SHS Parking Application Form. (August 15, 2022 deadline has passed).
- Once your completed application has been reviewed you will receive an email with payment information.
- Pay the $120 fee online.
- Once payment is processed, a space will be assigned.
- You must have a valid driver's license prior to applying for your parking pass. If you have a permit you must wait to apply until you have your actual license.
- Payment/application does not guarantee a parking space.
- Class of 2023 Seniors will have preference.
- All applications are time-stamped as we receive them, therefore all the parking spots will be assigned in the order they are received.
- A current parking pass is necessary to legally park at Scituate High School. Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas may be towed at the owner's expense.
Parking privileges may be denied or revoked for unsatisfactory attendance, tardiness, academic ineligibility, unfulfilled disciplinary consequences, outstanding books or materials, or as a disciplinary consequence for violations as determined by the administration. A student’s automobile/bicycle/other form of transportation is subject to search when the school has reasonable suspicion to believe that the student is in possession of contraband, drugs, weapons or, if there is reason to believe there is an immediate physical threat to the school and/or students, or if there is reason to believe that the student has violated or is violating the law or school rules.
Ms. Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org